|Item Weight||?3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||?7 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||?Z_TZR_JLL|
For JL owners who want to run larger tires, adjust PSI or turn off TPMS for airing down, or change axle gear ratios,?Z Automotive?s Tazer JL Lite Programmer?offers and plug and play ease with intuitive user control with a clever array of live features you can adjust with your factory steering wheel controls and navigate menus right on your Wrangler’s dash display (EVIC). Installation is a snap by simply plugging the Tazer Lite into the factory SGW (Secure Gateway) module?s location. Programming takes only moments and free firmware is always available by connecting the module with an included mini USB cable.
Vehicle Setting Features:
- Change Tire Size
- Change Gear Ratio
- Change Transfer case LOW ratio
- Enable/Disable TPMS system
- Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi-85psi)
- One-touch return-to-stock ? Quick ?unmarry? function returns all vehicle settings back to stock.
Live Functions (Only While Plugged In):
- AutoStopStart disable: remembers the last state of the auto stop-start system and will set it for you the next time you start the vehicle
- AutoTracKill: remembers the last state of the traction control system and will set it for you the next the time you start the vehicle
- Can disconnect sway bar in 2WD up to 30mph
- Light Show mode: 6 preset and 3 make-your-own Light shows that flashes all the exterior lights, perfect for car shows/first responders/off-road visibility. Control from Key Fob or steering wheel buttons.
- Can be enabled for in-motion use for parades, off-road and legal police/EMS.
- Cooldown mode: Turn engine fans on-demand when the ignition is on, engine not running
- Line Lock: Can lock front brakes for an easy burnout
- Rock Crawl: Can lock all four brakes by pressing steering wheel buttons to hold the vehicle still, especially helpful when off-road.
- and more!