From the manufacturer
4 Bike Two Arm Rack
Max Load: 35 lbs. per Bike.
1, 2, 3 or 4 Bikes.
1-1/4″ and 2″ Hitch Receiver.
- Transports up to 4 bikes
- New anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact
- Arms easily fold away and rack folds down to allow access to the rear of your vehicle
- Compatible with 1-1/4? and 2? hitch receiver
- Lightweight and easy to store when not in use so it’s perfect for the whole family!
Arms easily fold away and rack folds down to allow access to the rear of your vehicle.
New anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact.
Dual arms fold down for convenient storage.
“Ride, paddle, explore:?seek your adventure“That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90?s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer 😕No
- Product Dimensions 😕40.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number 😕63380
- Department 😕Unisex-adult
- Date First Available 😕February 21, 2009
- Manufacturer 😕Swagman Bicycle Carriers